MechMate 3rd Working Meeting, Tallinn, Estonia
The 4th meeting (3rd working meeting) of MechMate project took place on 17.05.2018 in Tallinn, Estonia. It was kindly hosted by project partner Technical University of Tallinn. A total of 10 participants from Estonia, Poland, Greece and Bulgaria took part in the meeting. All partner organizations were represented at the meeting.
Main topics of discussion were:
- Issues regarding financial and project management;
- Current status & finalisation of MechMate Curricula – IO2;
- Current status & finalisation of MechMate Methodology – IO3;
- Current status & finalisation of MechMate Training course – IO4;
- Development of MechMate Guidelines for SMEs and VET providers – IO5 – template for desk research; content;
- Action plan for the testing of MechMate training programme;
- Organisation of the evaluation workshops in each partner country;
- Small scale conferences and Final project event;
- Quality management;
- Project dissemination and exploitation;
- General discussion, list of actions, any other issues – the tasks and deadlines until the next project meeting were distributed.
The meeting was very fruitful for the project and enriching for the participants. Partners also agreed on the next steps of the project mainly with regard to dissemination activities as well as other project management issues.